Quick and dirty replacement of number plate lights

My car is a “recreational vehicle”. It was given to me by a friend to scrap but it has turned into a project to keep it running at minimal cost.

The other night I noticed that the humber plate lights wasn’t working (bulbs was blown years ago). It was late so I gave myself 10 minutes to solve the problem.
It turned out that a piece of un-etched PCB would fit directly into the bulb sockets. After a quick fr

eehand scribble with the Dremel I was able to solder a couple of LEDs and resistors to the board. After securing everything with hot-glue everything with hot glue the bulb-replacements was ready.

Leave a Reply